Genesis Device 2010
A rewrite of Genesis Device 2007.Object Pascal Lazarus OpenGL
This project was started as a rewrite of Genesis Device 2007 to adress the lack of content creation tools and some general engine design limitations.
During working on it I put the main focus on the supporting a fixed set of content fileformats, the map editor and a new defered renderer. After 4 months of development I stopped development do to lack of time.
Currently all work on this project has stopped and it will not be updated anymore.
- Custom editor for building maps
- Fixed set of well known content formats (MD5, OBJ and DDS)
- Text based custom formats for maps and materials
- OpenGL based defered renderer with support for spot and pointlight and soft shadows
- FXAA, SSAO and Bloom post processing effects
- MD5 based animation system